Tuesday, August 9, 2016

The Road to Success

What does the road to success look like to most people?  Is it an automatic thing where you try and succeed on the very first try?  I would venture to say that most successful people only find success after they have experienced failure.  With that thought in mind, if you are someone who is afraid to fail, you may never find success.  I truly believe that even those things that we might appear to be horrible at doing, are things that are necessary for God to prepare us for what we are meant to be great at doing.  I tried this and failed.  I tried that and failed.  I tried again and again but yet I failed again and again.  How does this benefit me to keep trying? 

      1)  I gain perseverance because I have
            continued to try in the face of
            failure. 
      2) Although I may have failed, I have
           gained valuable experience along
           the way. 
      3) I have gained insight into to what
          works and what does not work.  So
          as I come to the thing that God   
          has purposed for me and I look back
          over my past failures, I am able to
          take a little from this experience and
          piece it together with a little from
          that experience and throw in a touch
          of this from another experience.  I
          then realize that my past failures
          where not failures at all.  They were
          just stepping stones that were
          preparing me for my success.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment